Adam Lambert tells Rolling Stone: Of course I'm gay

"American Idol" finalist Adam Lambert's sexuality has been quite the hot topic this season but an interview with him in Rolling Stone today answers all the questions.

The full text of the article is coming later today, but the highlight (at least regarding Adam's sexual orientation) is that he is, in fact, gay and admits to having a crush on Kris Allen. Lambert said, "I'm proud of my sexuality. I embrace it. It's just another part of me."

First of all, I don't think anyone is jaw-droppingly surprised.

Secondly, I never thought it was a big deal in the first place but I guess now everyone can rest easy knowing for sure. Or something. I mean, does it really matter? You're either going to like Adam's voice/style/music or you're not and somehow I don't think his sexuality will change that.

Finally, of course he has a crush on Kris Allen. Who doesn't? I want to put Kris in my pocket and carry him around so he can sing just to me and then we'll read Harry Potter together and I'll give him a lifesaver and tuck him in.

As more of this story breaks, check back here for updates throughout the day.

Click Here to Watch Video Interview Adam Lambert!